June 8, 2009

Cancelled My Membership at Sharper Iron

Dear Guests of IDOTG:

This morning I privately and publicly notified SI's leadership and members that effective immediately I am dropping my membership. I asked that my name, comments and all contact details be removed. My request was denied.

Several days following my resignation of membership Aaron Blumer, site publisher, changed my status from former member to banned. This is a serious misrepresentation, which I brought to Aaron's attention. Aaron refuses to correct this misrepresentation of my departure from SI. SI is his site, he can do as he pleases, but ultimately God knows the truth and I leave this with Him.

Yours in His service,


Lou Martuneac


UPDATE: (September 2, 2009)
I have opened a new blog to begin public discussion of various subjects in regard to the pseudo-fundamentalist Sharper Iron (SI) site. Virtually everything I will discuss there has already been shared by me extensively in two-way communication with the leadership at SI over the past three months since my departure from SI. I now feel at liberty to share my views in the public venue. I, therefore, invite you to visit
Sharper Iron: In the Iron Skillet.

Subsequent articles have been and will be noted with links provided on this main page.

SI's Deplorable Moderator Actions Run Another Off

SI: Playing Favorites: Again???


SI’s “Smaller Sample” Survey Is In

SI Equates Dr. Al Mohler to the Apostle Paul

A “Fair Number of Reformed Folks?”

Blowing the Whistle on the SI “Referees”

SI Gang-Tackles “Doc” Clearwaters...

Who Are SI's “Most Active Members?”

Gratifying Responsiveness of SI

Aaron Blumer: I Learned it From Fundamentalists

SI Survey, “SAYS...”

No comments:

Post a Comment